Monday, February 27, 2012

HOLY CRAP THIS THING IS ALMOST HERE!

So I spent another weekend getting things checked off the to do list (or at least colored yellow because I've started them). I was just starting to feel like I had everything covered until I got to work today. I basically have 1 month left to get this thing done! While my calendar says 6.5 weeks until I leave my real timeline is a bit shorter you see. March 28-April 1 I will be away for a conference for work. While it's a great honor to be selected to present, the timing is FREAKING HORRIBLE! My plan is to get everything done before this because when I come back I only have 9 full days at home - 5 of which are work days - before we get on that plane to Jamaica. OMG! How am I going to get it all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment